Our program is dedicated to the health and safety of everyone involved. As the situation evolves, we will always follow all COVID practices in our work.
Here are a few aspects of the program taylored to working within Covid Best Practices:
- We plan to build and install garden beds in 4 work days, through individuals and small teams.
- Social distancing practices will be followed and masks are strongly encouraged.
- Our goal is to build and install all beds by May 15th.
- A virtual volunteer orientation will be held in order to facilitate the installation process.
You are encouraged to help with Chard Your Yard if:
- You feel safe leaving your home - this means you are not at risk because of pre-existing health conditions. If you are at risk, do NOT participate.
- You commit to following COVID safety precautions, which include:
- Wearing a face mask
- Maintain social distancing
To find out more, visit the State of Minnesota's recommendations to protect yourself and others.
If you have any questions or concerns about our process, please reach out to us via our contact form.
~Chard Your Yard Committee
Updated - 2022-03-01